Interested in a Career with the Clark Companies?
Check out our careers page to view open positions from all five Clark divisions. Work for a family run company with a rich history in a growing industry!read more
• Center partition allows for more efficient monitoring of birds
• LED in system tube lighting promotes increased activity on scratch mat, more natural bird behavior and laying performance
• Optimal nest configuration improves production and less chance of down grades
• Flexible colony size to optimize building space and bird population
• Multiple sizes available
• Larger scratch mat meets and exceeds all Canadian regulations
• Pro Swing Elevator or Finger Elevator egg collection systems available
• New manure door option
• Manure belt rollers
• Heavy duty feed chain
• ZINAL 5 or plastic coated floor grates
• Hot-dip galvanized components
ADVANCED DESIGN - REGULATORY COMPLIANCE - MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
More comfort, ergonomic design offers most pad contact, reduces bird stress and chance of injury.
• Does not bend or flex when washing
• Provides a cleaner nesting space by lining up with floor grates
• Reduces manure accumulation
• Tapered design enhances egg flow to collection belt
Vertical swing doors lock in both open and closed positions. Allows for more efficient loading and unloading of birds.
“The system provides the birds with a more natural environment to perch and scratch.” -BC Producer
Contact us to learn more about the ECO II enriched housing system